A fluid grid based layout to come out with relative sizing without bringing change in the pixels.
Responsive Web Design
For web developers, designers and clients, responsive design is the buzzword of the day thanks to increasing demand of optimum viewing experience of the web pages in different internet ready devices. Every other mobile device can be demanding for the web page to display adjusting the resolution, web page navigation and size and many other aspects pertaining to the viewing experience. This is precisely the reason why responsive web design is so important for the websites to display across various devices with varying and befitting attributes.
What Is Responsive Web Design?
Responsive web design is the web designing approach aimed to optimize the viewing experience of the site across different devices. A website designed incorporating the responsive aspects will open in number of devices without causing any considerable visual difference. The screen resolution and screen size most commonly vary among devices. The simple inputs or commands can also vary among devices having touch interface, different keyboards or keypads. All these differences of device specific attributes can influence the viewing experience of a website to a significant level requiring you to resize or pan the web page, scroll on the screen or adjust resolution or other aspects to have a comfortable view for reading and easy navigation. A website designed responsively is just free from this negative attributes for viewing experience so that the website appears identical across different devices.
Key Elements Of Responsive Web Design
A responsive web design will not only befit diverse range of devices but it will be endowed with design aspects to optimize display of various types of contents across multiple devices. Here are some of the key elements and features of responsive web design.
- A fluid grid based layout to come out with relative sizing without bringing change in the pixels.
- Flexible image size relative to content unit so that it does not display outside the containing screen size.
- Different views of content in different context using media queries.
- For faster loading of websites synchronization of server-side components with client side.
- Making the site brand appear prominent in all sizes of devices.
Why Use Responsive
Almost the great majority of clients in pursuit of a great website design or development work from professionals know how important it is for their site to appear across various devices without least depreciation in viewing experience. Here below we introduce the basic reasons for using responsive web design.
- To avoid differences of screen resolution in viewing web content across multiple devices.
- To craft the website in such a way that it fits the screen size of any device for a better readability.
- To facilitate better navigation of the web page across different devices.
- To facilitate viewing multimedia content with the same qualitative aspects across different devices.
What our client says?
Donec facilisis urna tellus, sit amet bibendum dui facilisis non. In non mollis sem. Donec pharetra urna vel semper consequat. Fusce facilisis pharetra volutpat.
Vestibulum vitae consectetur neque. Sed quis venenatis neque, at tempor purus. Proin scelerisque libero massa, lacinia ornare justo porta ut. Maecenas semper sapien sem, ac tincidunt.
Mauris pellentesque a nisl vitae suscipit. Sed laoreet lacus sit amet ante mollis convallis. Suspendisse at ligula et justo pulvinar malesuada fermentum et elit. Duis congue.